Instagram: How To
Do you find yourself struggling to get the best looking Instagrm feed? If you’re like me, I need everything to look PERFECT. Here are some tips to follow that I use when I post:
- Try to maintain a common theme. This can be color, shape, content, etc. Consistency is key!
- How often do you post? I know you may think it’s annoying, but posting a lot constantly changes your feed, keeps the gram active, and keeps you followers interested.
- Think about your pic before you post. Does it fit your theme? If you love it but it just doesn’t quite go then consider posting it elsewhere. (By no means do you have to have a theme. This is just for those wanting to improve their feed)
- Have good quality pictures. People like to look at things that are pleasing to the eye. If your picture is blurry and bad quality, chances are it’s not going to look good on your feed.
- Try to stay away from collages. They can be cute at times but will often make you feed more cluttered and messy looking.
- Want more likes and followers? The key is to like and follow others. Pick a hashtag that relates to your theme and just scroll and double tap!
I hope these few quick tips help you to get the Instagram feed you crave.
My family trip to Anna Maria Island 2015! Video I made, check it out!
Please feel free to follow my Pinterest! Here I post things about food, fitness, fashion, make up and more!
As the fall weather approaches, we find many things change; temperature, colors, clothes, food, etc. A few of my favorite fall accessories would be knee high boots, scarves, and flannels. Although I have been away in Florida for the past two winters, I am excited to participate and all sorts of fall activities (even though I sometimes get discourages by the cold.) Below are some of my favorite fall looks!
Casual Chic High Boots
Processed with VSCOcam with t1 preset
Hey guys! I haven’t posted in a while! Here’s my fitness instagram if anyone is interested in following taeonzefitness. I post meals, workouts, progress pictures, motivational quotes, etc. Feel free to comment and share!
Hello my fellow blog users! It’s been a while! I’ve been traveling, working, and working out! So here’s an update on whats been going on:
My Grandma (or as we like to call her, Gram) lives in South Carolina, but it’s often hard to plan a time when everyone is free to go down there, which is why I was so excited when I found out my sisters, cousin, and I were going to road trip to see her this year! Eight hours in the car with three others girls could be quite crazy, let me tell you, but it was definitely an experience I will never forget!
Before we even got there, we had the whole week planned out, and even though we did do many fun things together, it still didn’t seem like enough time.
Here are some things I did and would definitely recommend doing when spending the week with friends or family:
- Visit any close parks/waterfalls. We did have a little bit of a trip to make, but we spent a whole day sight seeing and waterfall gazing right on the border of North Carolina.
- Flea Markets. I am such a sucker for Flea Markets/Tag Sales and anything of that nature, and my Gram as well! We spent another whole day at the Flea Market buying tons of random junk and jewelry. The day was filled with little money spending and tons of laughs!
- Dinner with a view. On night all of us ladies decided to go to dinner, but it wasn’t just a normal dinner. It was dinner in the street, with live music! Jazz music and wine oh what a night! The whole thing was very cool and something I had never done before. It’s always nice to have something special to remember about your going-out-nights on vacation! (The cute twin waiters made the night even better).
- And last but not least, THE POOL! After having a long and eventful week, we finally decided to take a nice relaxing day by the pool to get our tan on! After all, it was vacation.
As of tonight, my sister and I have decided to try and go vegan! This may be a challenge, but there are many, many positive factors of becoming vegan. If anyone was curious as to why we decided to try this, you should check out the documentary Cowspiracy on Netflix. Wish us luck!
Below are some websites I have been reading to try to plan my meals and learn more about becoming a vegan:
Join the movement at: http://www.cowspiracy.com
I can’t even wrap my head around the facts that are mentioned in this documentary. It scares me to think that in a couple years our world could possibly be coming to and end. Let’s start today and try to save our planet!